March 1, 2013

My 40th Birthday – The Beginning of My Career!



My 40th Birthday – The Beginning of My Career!

Life is a journey that teaches us a lot of wonderful things. Be it good or bad, we will always learn something from it. I have now reached what most people call the mid point of one’s life and most have been telling me take it easier since I am already so successful. On the contrary, I am convinced that I am now ONLY beginning my career and it is really beginning to become extremely exciting for me as each day passes, and I am adding tremendous value to myself and others by making a difference through what I believe in. The energy has risen to a whole new level. The belief system has exploded. And the actions that I am taking are beyond what most would think is possible. For any one of us to succeed and achieve tremendous success, we need conviction and commitment in everything that we do. Nothing comes easy. 

PS - Thank you God for a wonderful 40 years and I look forward to another 40 years ahead of me.

21 comments:

Poli said...

Yep, every day is just another new beginning and opportunity to do something you didn't take action on before. Happy 40th Boss!

MY said...

Agreed.. Without hard work success is not possible.

beenorani said...

Keep move on!

nizam said...

Happy Belated Birthday Boss!Good Job Boss!

Anonymous said...

happy 40 boss. Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy. - Hana

Anonymous said...

EC, i wish you all the best for your career and happy always.

Happy Belated birthday Boss !!

-Tina-

esm said...

Happy birthday boss! Moga panjang umur, murah rezeki & blessed always!

Noorfa said...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will" - Vince Lombardi

Unknown said...

Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year; The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again :)

kuhan-RAJ-a said...

Age is just a number, no one sees it. What you achieve is what people see and admire. Happy 40th Birthday boss!

Anonymous said...

Believe in yourself,trust yourself and always give the best of yourself.

-Haya-

Suria said...

Nothing comes easy.. Persistency, continuous effort & 'never giving up' will bring us far in life..

senan said...

Wishing you Happy 40th Boss n all the best in the year to come.
Agreed what u say Boss

senan said...

Wishing you Happy 40th Boss n all the best in the year to come.
Agreed what u say Boss

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to a great mentor and wonderful person,
wishing you success and happiness always.

Hafiz, outLOUD Studio.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boss. Wish you the best.EDW

Anonymous said...

Experience is the best teacher!
Happy Belated Birthday Boss :)

-hakma

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Mr. Film Maker.
What you had been through is the best teacher for you today. God Bless you and OUTLOUD!!!

-Aida

Kai Ling said...

Yes, I agreed. Life is like a journey that is full of challenges and all we have to do is to believe in our self, to have faith in our self and everything that is ahead of us can be solved.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boss. Wish you the best.EDW

Anonymous said...

40 is the new 20!

**Jimi