October 4, 2024

Nothing come easy but everything is POSSIBLE!

With another 2 PORTMAN International Schools and 3 Little PORTMAN Pre Schools being built, it’s amazing how much more energy I get from the adrenaline of making the impossible possible. From raising funds, to structuring M&As, designing & planning to negotiating deals with property developers and planning ahead to have a PORTMAN EduCity of our own with an IPO in the pipeline. I sometimes amaze myself with having so much on the plate that keeps me even more excited to keep learning and growing. This week has been a real blessing and I give all glory to the BIG MAN upstairs! Even today, another awesome news just came in and I was just grateful. πŸ™ Thank you for the trust and opportunity to make a huge difference that is impactful, meaningful and highly profitable. It’s time to go beyond 10X and make it a 100X! If you can think it, you can make it happen. πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ 

#PORTMAN #Education #nothingcomeseasybuteverythingispossible

No comments: