Some will only see pain and despair when they see a visually broken down house.
But what do I really see?
I see lots of potential for growth with solid fundamentals.
1. Land to grow around the house.
2. Great structure that has been tested through time.
3. Great neighbourhood that is peaceful.
4. Great opportunity for us to rebuild what we want once again.
5. This is what our lives are all about. You can be broken down, beaten up or even left to rot. Or you can decide to make things better.
6. I have decided long ago that building my forever home will take years of sacrifices and possibly a lifetime to make it truly special.
7. The same is applied for our business. Making a Difference by Making Lives Better is not a destination but a journey that is truly meaningful and profitable.
8. For anything truly awesome to happen, we need to be patient.