This past month has been extremely challenging for me personally due to the following factors that were both planned and unexpected.
- My daily workout sessions in the gym everyday. And yes I do not miss them at all.
- My regular daily & weekly meetings with both ATCEN & PORTMAN EDUCATION GROUPS.
- My semester classes with assignments and college activities to advice and guide.
- My additional meetings, dinners & attending events for new business growth with various parties from politicians to business associates.
- Baby G falling sick with asthma in his old age with additional attention needed with numerous visits to the vet not forgetting my daily contribution to my household chores.
- My Dad having to amputate his toe and my daily visits 2 times a day to the hospital to care for him. He is still in the hospital in Ipoh now with a 2nd surgery happening soon.
- The continuous development of MINES 2 building to ensure that its ready for the official launch and to help get it ready for the development of the ecosystem.
- 2 HUGE events in a single day organised by our team – Entrepreneur Convention 2018 & PORTMAN Mid Autumn Festival 2018. Not forgetting Awesome Leadership Camp 2018 the week before.
- Monthly HUGE events every month for the next 6 months to ensure we are ready for a very critical period of marketing for our group of companies growth for 2019.
- Old staff leaving and New staff joining for things to be handed over and properly trained.
The above made it extremely tough and challenging physically, mentally and emotionally for me. But I always believe in the following and that is what keeps me going and going and going..:
- What goes up must come down and what is down will go up. Nothing is permanently bad or permanently good.
- Tough times do not last, tough people do and I am pretty tough as I have decided that I am.
- Do not complain, blame and give excuses as I know I determine what happens to me and the outcomes that I want to see.
- Quitters never win and winners never quit.
Things happen for a reason and for better days to come. It always does. NOTHING COMES EASY BUT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. We just have to believe, take massive actions and the results will favour those that work hard for it.